Monday, November 21, 2011

Newbies!!

Hello World of Bloggers,
               Mary and Dustin here and we are fairly new to this. Welp this is our first blog. . .and we are very excited. EEEEK. Let's see. . .today we went to Crazy Mocha. . . best coffee place ever! May or may not have stayed in bed too long this morning. . .buuuuut hey it's Monday. We rarely are off on the same days so when we are we like to take advantage of it. For anyone who doesn't know. .I, Mary, am an aspiring performer. I waitress as well to make the majority of my earnings. I'll be performing with the CLO in their production of A Musical Christmas Carol this Winter so come see it! Woot Woot! Dust is in his senior year of college so when I'm not working he is usually busy with class or studying. He's also in the army. He's pretty cool, I know. Welp. . .I must go pick my broseph up from school. . we'll tell you more about our lives another day. Take care :)
Yay first blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment